- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Shark Reef Review
You start your journey through the mysterious realm of deep water at the ruins of an old Aztec temple. Here the heat and humidity may be uncomfortable for humans, but it's quite nice for the golden crocodiles, endangered green sea turtles, water monitors, and tropical fish. Descend through two glass tunnels, which lead you deeper and deeper under the sea (or about 1.6 million gallons of it), where exotic tropical fish and other sea creatures swim all around you. The tour saves the best for last—from the bowels of a sunken galleon, sharks swim below, above, and around the skeleton ship. Elsewhere you'll find something like a petting zoo for marine life, a Komodo dragon exhibit, and a special jellyfish habitat.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T — $116 American Airlines
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill ... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more