- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Ra Sushi Review
Take a break from shopping at the Fashion Show Mall and step into this dimly lit restaurant and lounge that's part of a growing chain. Delicious sushi rolls might include the Gojira, with shrimp tempura, crab mix, cream cheese, and cucumber; or the Crazy Monkey, which is stuffed with smoked salmon, mango, and cream cheese and topped with avocado, red tempura bits, cashews, and sweet eel sauce. Heartier fare includes chicken yakisoba or salmon served with sweet, marinated onions and organic micro greens. The happy hour specials here are popular with the locals and run from 3 to 7, Monday through Saturday. Late-night noshers appreciate that it's open until midnight (with cocktails served at the bar until 1 am or later).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more