- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The ceiling, constructed almost entirely of Costa Rican padouk wood, curves like a breaking wave at this upscale comfort-food restaurant. A-list celebrities frequent this spot, and for good reason: all of your favorite childhood foods are prepared with a twist for your grown-up taste buds. Take the mac-and-cheese side dish—it's croquettes and a cheese sauce for dipping. Craving carbs? Indulge in lobster mashed potatoes. Entrées have included a delicious "drunken" lobster with prosciutto, gnocchi, and truffle cream, and sea bass with baby shrimp in a lobster broth. House-made doughnuts served with two dipping sauces are a perfect ending to your meal. The kitchen serves until 11 pm most evenings, and until 1 am on Friday and Saturday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
Looking for a good hotel, that is not in a hot location in Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more