- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Colosseum at Caesars Palace Review
The $95 million theater was built in 2003 for Celine Dion, who graciously decided to return in 2011 to fill its 4,300 seats for 70 shows per year. Now she is just one spoke in a wheel that includes Elton John, Rod Stewart, and an only-in-Vegas forum for the comeback of Shania Twain. The two balconies can seem distant from the ridiculously wide 120-foot stage, but a huge video screen improves the views and the sound system is impeccable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I need help planning a trip in September for 8 or 9 people, flying into Vegas, wanting to see Zion and Bryce, probably the South Rim, and then going out on Lake Powell for 4 or 5 days on a house boat. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more