- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Bonanza "World's Largest Gift Shop"
Bonanza "World's Largest Gift Shop" Review
Okay, so it may not, in fact, be the world's largest, but at more than 40,000 square feet, it's Vegas's largest souvenir store. And although it carries most of the usual junk, this peddler of pop-culture kitsch also stocks some most unusual junk. A pair of fuzzy pink dice? Check. Blinking "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign? Check. Elvis aviator sunglasses complete with black sideburns? Check. How about a battery-operated parrot with a potty mouth or 3-inch plastic slot machine that squirts water? They're all here, seven days a week, open till midnight.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
We are going to Lake Tahoe is Jan or Feb for a week ski vacation and have no idea where to start. Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured ... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more