Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Double Down Saloon
Double Down Saloon Review
The grand poobah of Vegas dive bars, the Double D is a short walk from the Hard Rock Hotel and a long, long way from Paradise—although a sign above the door has proclaimed it to be "The Happiest Place on Earth." Delicious decadence prevails here; no wonder it's a fave of world traveler and chef Anthony Bourdain. For the boho crowd, this deliberately downscale bar has everything from great local bands to a satisfying jukebox truly eclectic selections. Our advice: go late, wear black, and try the (fabled) Ass Juice cocktail. Also, don't miss the clever, mostly obscene graffiti; it'll have you guffawing in minutes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more