- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Since 1993 Cirque du Soleil's new-age circus has been the town's most consistent family show. Mystère most purely preserves the original Cirque concept, and has held up to the increased spectacle of its sister shows by being the funniest of the bunch, and by keeping the spectators close to the action and the human acrobatics in the spotlight. Perhaps more than the other Cirque productions, you're intimately involved with this surreal wonderland and the comic characters who interact with the audience. In early 2012, the show swapped out the climactic trapeze number for an aerialist display from a closed show in Japan, providing new incentive to re-explore Mystère.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more