Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Mac King Review
The reigning king of Las Vegas afternoons—playing at Harrah's Las Vegas since 2000—seems more like a Ragtime-era court jester with his plaid suit and folksy "Howdy!" King stands apart from the other magic shows on the Strip with a one-man hour of low-key, self-deprecating humor and the kind of close-up magic that's baffling, but doesn't take the focus away from the running banter. But watch out for that bear!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more