- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Palms Las Vegas
At a Glance
- renowned, three-story spa
- excellent coin games
- low table-game minimums
- it's taxi-distance from the Strip
- doesn't quite have the of-the-moment hipness it had as recently as five years ago
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
The Palms Las Vegas Review
Standard rooms at the Palms are large, opulent, and modern, with some unusual amenities for Las Vegas, such as beds with ultra-firm mattresses, duvets, and ample minibars. The property's various classes of suites are far more elaborate (our favorite suites, the Sky Villas, feature private hot tubs cantilevered over the edge of the building). The Fantasy Tower has two "Party Floors," which include additional suites, and a recording studio for bands or pop stars who want to mix business with pleasure. In fact, most of the best experiences in the Palms are at high altitude: Alizé, Moon, Ghostbar, and the Playboy Club. Closer to ground level, the incredibly sleek pool is surrounded by cabanas with TVs and hammocks, patches of grass and sand, bars, and an outdoor concert venue. For a tamer Palms experience, ask for a room at Palms Place, which has a private pool and separate restaurant.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $149 & up -- Vegas: 5-Diamond Venetian Resort, Save 50% BookIt.com
- $79 & up -- 4- & 5- Star Vegas Hotels, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $49 -- Red Rock Canyon: Day Tour, $25 Off Red Rock PM Express Tour
- $116* & up -- Last-Minute Las Vegas Flights on American, R/T — $116 American Airlines
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill ... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more
Las Vegas visitors have a new club to splurge on: American Express has opened their Centurion Club a... Read more