Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Go Raw Cafe
Go Raw Cafe Review
The name of this all-vegan, all-organic café refers to the fact that nothing is cooked at temperatures higher than the 100°F-plus it takes to make flat breads and pizza dough. Devotees of living food—as well as vegans and vegetarians—find much to like here. Enjoy a healthy lunch with dishes such as organic kale salad; savory mushroom, nut, and herb loaf; or lasagna made with zucchini, spinach, carrots, marinara sauce, and nut "cheese." A satisfying selection of refreshing fruit and veggie beverages are juiced to order.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more