- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Bellagio Las Vegas
At a Glance
- centrally located
- posh suites
- classy amenities
- not kid-friendly
- pretentious attitude among some guests
Check Rates from our Partners
Bellagio Las Vegas Review
Bellagio is impressive more for its refined elegance than for gimmicks. If it's pampering you're after, stay in the Spa Tower, which has impressive rooms and suites (with steam showers and soaking tubs), as well as an expanded full-service spa and salon. Rooms in the original hotel tower are snazzy, with Italian marble and luxurious fabrics that were refreshed in 2011. Elegant, faux Italian provincial furniture surrounds either a single king-size bed or two queen-size beds. Bellagio has one of the higher staff-to-guest ratios in town, which results in visibly more solicitous service than you might expect at such an enormous property. This service is best in the Executive Suite Lounge, which opened in January 2009 and offers complimentary business center services.
Top-tier meals. With eateries from Michael Mina, Jean-Gorges Vongerichten and Julian Serrano, Bellagio has one of the best restaurant-rosters in town.
The Bellagio fountains : More than 1,200 fountains erupt in a choreographed water ballet across the man-made Bellagio lake.
The lobby : Walking into the lobby, you're confronted with a fantastic and colorful glass sculpture called Fiori di Como, by famed artist Dale Chihuly.
The Conservatory : An indoor botanical conservatory. The gardens are particularly stunning during Christmas and Chinese New Year.
Marvel at the Mediterranean-infused al fresco pool complex, which comprises five pools, a cafe and a pool bar. Book a chair inside one of the ultra-exclusive Cypress Premier Lounges and enjoy chilled towels and smoothie shots throughout the day.
Spa Bellagio, where traditional treatments such as Swedish and deep-tissue massages are complemented by innovative hydrotherapy and hot-stone options.Five definitive pool-courtyard settings invite you to splash into serenity; cabana rentals also are available.
The Via Bellagio contains luxe boutiques, with names like Chanel, Dior, and Gucci.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $42 & up -- 4- & 5-Star Vegas Resorts, up to 65% Off BookIt.com
- $149 & up -- 5-Star Venetian Resort w/Suite Upgrade, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $69 & up -- Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo, up to 40% Off Blue Man Group
- $27 & up -- Las Vegas Resort Sale, up to 30% Off — $27 Caesars Entertainment
- $50 -- Vegas: Celeb Comics Penn & Teller at the Rio, 40% Off — $50 Penn & Teller
Me and my wife are planning 2 days trip from Las Vegas to San Fransisco including Yosemite park (2 days not including time spent at Las Vegas and San Fransisco).
The first thought is to leave Las Vegas Read more
· News & Features
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future.... Read more
Keeping up with what's hot on the Vegas Strip feels like a full-time job...unless you follow @VegasBill... Read more
When your friends ask what you're up to over the weekend, you can say you'll just be on the green with... Read more