Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Grape Street Cafe, Wine Bar & Grill
Grape Street Cafe, Wine Bar & Grill Review
This smart neighborhood restaurant serves food intended to coordinate nicely with the restaurant's interesting, affordable, and plentiful (as in, 80 selections by the glass) wine list. The menu features salads, sandwiches, pizzas, pasta, and seafood, as well as traditional dishes such as rack of lamb and chicken parmesan or marsala. Desserts range from austere Stilton and port to positively decadent dark-chocolate fondue. The dining room at Grape Street is brick-lined, candlelighted, and cozy, and there's a patio for pleasant evenings (if you don't mind the parking-lot view).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more