- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
J.C. Wooloughan's Irish Pub
J.C. Wooloughan's Irish Pub Review
What do you get when you build a pub in Ireland, dismantle it, and ship it across the ocean, to be reconstructed in the desert? An Irish pub in one of the city's most elegant off-Strip resorts that looks like a wee bit o' the Emerald Isle. J.C. Wooloughan's offers Irish beers and beer blends, several fine Irish whiskeys, and a happy hour with live Irish music on Wednesday. Authentic Irish fare, such as bangers and mash, corn beef and cabbage, savory pies (shepherd's or beef-and Guinness), and beer-battered fish 'n' chips, ensure all eyes will be smiling.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I need help planning a trip in September for 8 or 9 people, flying into Vegas, wanting to see Zion and Bryce, probably the South Rim, and then going out on Lake Powell for 4 or 5 days on a house boat. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more