- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Joint Review
From Tim McGraw to Bon Iver to Prince, this music venue inside the Hard Rock Hotel hosts some of the best touring acts in the nation. Not only does The Joint have some of the best acoustics in town, but short of the big arenas, it's also one of the largest venues around. Big-name acts take residency at the Joint, playing for month-long and longer stretches. Past acts have included Santana and Guns N' Roses. At this writing Def Leppard is the resident act.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I need help planning a trip in September for 8 or 9 people, flying into Vegas, wanting to see Zion and Bryce, probably the South Rim, and then going out on Lake Powell for 4 or 5 days on a house boat. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more