Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Cathay House Review
Set in a strip mall of popular Asian eateries and businesses among Las Vegas' Chinatown, Cathay House stays open late and combines the feel of a mom-and-pop operation with a sleek atmosphere and an à-la-carte menu of varied traditional Chinese favorites that emphasize the fiery flavors of Sichuan and Hunan. It's open daily for dim sum (10:30 am until 5 am), which attracts diners not only because of selections such as crispy chicken wings and shrimp or pork dumplings, but also for its fair prices and liberal portions. Among other local favorites are items such as squid with black bean sauce, thousand-year-old egg porridge, and salt-baked shrimp, served with heads and shells still on and garnished with fried chilies and garlic.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more