Fodor's Las Vegas 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Cactus Garden
Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Cactus Garden Review
The M stands for Mars, the name of the family (headed by Ethel in the early days) that brings you Snickers, Milky Way, Three Musketeers, and M&M's. Come here for two special reasons: one, to watch the candy making, and two (more important), to taste free samples in the adjoining shop. As for the other half of this place's name, yes, there is, indeed, a cactus garden—Nevada's largest—with more than 350 species of succulents and desert plants. It's at its peak during spring flowering. The factory tour and gardens are free, but if you forget to go, McCarran International Airport features branches at all gates after airport security.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Flew Southwest Airlines using points from Tulsa to Las Vegas on a direct flight-uneventful with a slight 40 minute delay on arrival. Southw... Read more
Here is a link to my latest TR http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more