- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Lindo Michoacán Review
Javier Barajas, the congenial owner and host of this colorful cantina chain, named it for his home in Mexico. He presents outstanding specialties that he learned to cook while growing up in the culinary capital of Michoacán. Many menu items are named for his relatives, including flautas Mama Chelo (corn tortillas filled with chicken). Michoacán is known for its carnitas, so don't miss them. Or try the cabrito birria de chivo (roasted goat with red mole sauce). Guacamole is made table-side. Finish with the flan, a silken wonder. Barajas has three other locations around the city, and has had a hand in two other similar restaurants—Bonito Michoacán and Viva Michoacán—on Decatur Boulevard and Sunset Road, respectively.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Driving from Vegas.... Only have 2 days and 1 night which will be Christmas Eve. We have never been to either park. Which should we try to visit?
We have 2 kids who love the Junior Ranger programs. Any Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more