- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fremont Street Experience
Fremont Street Experience Review
If you're looking for something a little different, head to this ear-splitting, eye-popping show that takes place on the underside of a 1,450-foot arched canopy 90 feet overhead. The 12.5 million synchronized LED modules, 180 strobes, and eight robotic mirrors per block treat your eyes, while the 208 speakers combine for 550,000 watts of fun for your ears. The shows play five to seven times a night depending on the time of year and the six-minute presentations change regularly. In 2010, the "Experience" also added a Zipline that spans the length of the pedestrian walkway.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
In-N-Out. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more