Getting Here and Around in Paradise Road and the East Side
Getting Here and Around
Public transportation from the Strip to the East Side is actually pretty reliable, so long as you're not traveling in the middle of the night. Taxis know the area well, too, especially if you're heading from the Strip over to the Hard Rock or into the University District. As is the case with most of the Vegas suburbs, the best bet here is to rent a car.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's