- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The North Strip is far enough from the airport (20 to 25 minutes) that if a cabby opts to take the Interstate, it's probably not worth arguing for him to change course. A pedestrian bridge between the Palazzo and Wynn makes exploring these two properties easy. The journey from Trump and Encore to Circus Circus and the Stratosphere is deceptively long; on hot days, it pays to take a cab or public transportation. Be warned, from the Stratosphere, it's still 10 to 15 minutes to Downtown.
Las Vegas Monorail stations here include the Harrah's/Imperial Palace station, the Las Vegas Convention Center station, the LVH station, and the Sahara station. CAT (Citizens Area Transit) services this part of the Strip with public buses and double-deckers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's