Getting Here and Around in Henderson and Lake Las Vegas
Getting Here and Around
From the Strip, both Interstate 515 and Boulder Highway wind southeast toward Henderson, while Lake Mead Drive cuts due east toward Lake Mead. Public transportation serves this area, but the easiest way to get around is to rent a car. Once you're out by Lake Mead, bicycles actually are a great method of transportation. If you're philosophically opposed to exercise in Las Vegas, fear not—taxis are always just a phone call away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's