Las Vegas Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Cheap and Sweet
Looking for a quick sweet-fix that won't break the bank? Check out these two options:
Luv-it Frozen Custard. Walking distance from the Strat, this tiny take-out stand offers unbelievably delicious, velvety smooth frozen custard. The flavors change daily, and sundaes are a popular offering—try the "Jimmie Scotch Treat," with butterscotch sauce, jimmies, sliced bananas, and a maraschino cherry. It's been goin' strong since 1973, and is open daily until 10 pm, and 11 pm on Saturday. 505 E. Oakey Blvd., North Strip, Las Vegas, NV, 89104. 702/384–6452. www.luvitfrozencustard.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe