- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Taxi and public transportation are the easiest ways to get to Downtown from the South, Central, and North Strip, but be warned that city buses must stick to Las Vegas Boulevard and often get stuck in terrible traffic around rush hour. Once you're Downtown, everything is walkable. Do not stray from populated areas, and travel in pairs at night. And if you've had too much to drink, it's admirable but not advisable to walk back to the North Strip : It's more than an hour on foot. Best to take a taxi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's