- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
CityCenter makes the Center Strip challenging to navigate; at some point, almost all pedestrian traffic along the Strip must go through the Crystals Retail & Entertainment Center. Another bottleneck: the fountains at Bellagio, especially on weekend evenings when the most crowds gather. One way to avoid these backups is to take advantage of the Las Vegas Monorail between Monte Carlo and Bellagio. If you're traveling by cab, expect anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes to the airport, and 10 to 15 minutes to get to other parts of town.
Las Vegas Monorail stations here include the Bally's/Paris station, Flamingo/Caesars Palace station, and farthest north, the Harrah's Imperial Palace station. CAT (Citizens Area Transit) services this part of the Strip with public buses and double-deckers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's