Pole Canyon Trailhead Picnic Area
Pole Canyon Trailhead Picnic Area Review
Inaccessible when Baker Creek Road is closed in the winter, this picnic area at the mouth of a canyon has a handful of tables and fire grills but no water. It does have a restroom. Access is via an unimproved road.
- Address: East of entrance to Grey Cliffs Group Camping site, at the mouth of Pole Canyon, Great Basin National Park, NV, 89311
- Location: Great Basin National Park
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The lovely shores of South Tahoe call my name We will have a 4-day weekend to spend there: from July 4, Thursday through July 7 Sunday.
Anybody up for a GTG? We will arrive mid-day, anybody there fo Read more
· News & Features
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it. ... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more