The Border Inn
At a Glance
- 24-hour gas and grocery services
- far from area attractions
- no Internet
The Border Inn Review
Located on the Utah-Nevada border, this motel has air-conditioned rooms with twin, double, and queen beds. The only gas station in the area is on the premises.
- Address: U.S. 6/50, 13 mi east of Great Basin National Park, Baker, NV, 89311
- Phone: 775/234-7300
- Location: Outside the Park
- 29 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Ely Savings! Book at Ramada Copper Queen Casino Fr $107+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Ely: Save this May Fr $116+/Nt Expedia
Four gals (60ish!) are staying at a resort June 6-11th in South Lake Tahoe w/ a rental car. We enjoy sight seeing. shopping. kayaking. casinos. live bands. happy hours. Looking to add to our itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more