Lehman Caves Visitor Center
Lehman Caves Visitor Center Review
Regularly scheduled cave tours lasting 60 or 90 minutes depart from here. Mountain View Nature Trail encircles the visitor center and includes Rhodes Cabin and the historic cave entrance. Exhibits highlight the gnarled and ancient bristlecone pine and other park flora, plus cave formations. Buy gifts for friends and family back home at the bookstore.
- Address: Rte. 488, ½ mile inside park boundary, Great Basin National Park, NV 89311
- Phone: 775/234–7331
- Hours: Daily 8–4:30
- Location: Great Basin National Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more