Campfire Programs Review
On summer evenings the park offers these programs at two of its campgrounds, Upper Lehman Creek and Wheeler Peak. The 30- to 45-minute programs cover a range of subjects related to Great Basin's cultural and natural history and resources. Dress warmly and bring a flashlight. Program times vary, so call for information.
- Address: Wheeler Peak Scenic Dr., 4 miles (Upper Lehman Creek) and 12 miles (Wheeler Peak) from the Lehman Caves Visitor Center, Great Basin National Park, NV 89311
- Phone: 775/234–7331
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Mid-June–Labor Day; check at Lehman Caves Visitor Center for schedule
- Location: Great Basin National Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
Flying into LV for a couple of nights, then have 6 nights in LA - thought I would make the drive to LA a little more interesting by going via Death Valley...
Is this possible? Advisable?? Or would Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more