Ramada Inn and Copper Queen Casino
At a Glance
- onsite Italian restaurant and pub
- free windshield cleaning every morning
- smoky near the casino
- far walk from downtown
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Ramada Inn and Copper Queen Casino Review
The rooms have king or queen beds, and every one has a coffeepot. The staff will drive you to the Ely airport. Should gambling be your thing, you can feed the slots to the aroma of chlorine, as the casino encircles the pool.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more