Ramada Inn and Copper Queen Casino
At a Glance
- on-site Italian restaurant, pub, and casino
- entire property absorbs smoky odor from the casino
- not for nonsmokers
Check Rates from our Partners
Ramada Inn and Copper Queen Casino Review
Some of the friendliest staff in Ely work at the Copper Queen, where the rooms have king or queen beds, and every one has a coffeepot. Unique amenities include shuttle service to Ely airport and free windshield cleaning every morning. Should gambling be your thing, you can feed the slots to the aroma of chlorine, as the casino encircles the pool. This is an awkward, older property, with all common areas under a 9,000-square-foot atrium that can feel stifling.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more