Great Basin National Park Restaurants
Great Basin National Park Restaurant Reviews
Dining in the park itself is limited to the basic lunch fare at the Lehman Caves Cafe and Gift Shop. Nearby Baker, a town of less than 100 people, has an option or two.
Browse Great Basin National Park Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's