- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Amtrak's Empire Builder arrives daily right in downtown Whitefish, making this an economical choice for some travelers. When eastbound, it arrives in the early morning, making it difficult to check into hotels. Glacier International Airport has daily flights and is 15 mi away. Many hotels have shuttles back and forth. From Glacier National Park it's an easy 30-minute trip via U.S. Highway 2 and then U.S. Highway 40.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's