Sights & Attractions in Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Stevensville
Major John Owen established Fort Owen as a trading post in 1850...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Stevensville|
Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge
The Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge, on the edge of town...
St. Mary's Mission
St. Mary's Mission, established by Father Pierre DeSmet in 1841...
Historical artifacts in the Stevensville Museum include the belongings...
|Museums / Galleries||Stevensville|
A refreshing stop for wildlife viewing is the The Teller, a 1,200-acre...
Traveler's Rest State Park
This park includes a Lewis and Clark camp on a floodplain overlooking...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional