Sights & Attractions in Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Stevensville
Major John Owen established Fort Owen as a trading post in 1850...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Stevensville|
Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge
The Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge, on the edge of town...
St. Mary's Mission
St. Mary's Mission, established by Father Pierre DeSmet in 1841...
Historical artifacts in the Stevensville Museum include the belongings...
|Museums / Galleries||Stevensville|
A refreshing stop for wildlife viewing is the The Teller, a 1,200-acre...
Traveler's Rest State Park
This park includes a Lewis and Clark camp on a floodplain overlooking...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- StoneCreek Lodge Missoula in May: $103 & Up Expedia
- Visit Missoula for Less: Hotels Fr $93+/Nt Travelocity
- $20.95 & up : Compact rentals in Kalispell Hotwire
- Book the La Quinta Inn Missoula 3 Nts in May Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Expedia
- $18.95 & up : Economy rentals in Missoula — $19 Hotwire