Sights & Attractions in Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Downtown's favorite green space, the park has a walking path along...
This Queen Anne–style commercial structure, a granite, copper-domed...
Montana Museum of Art and Culture at the University of Montana
The university's art museum, divided into the Meloy and Paxson...
|Museums / Galleries||Missoula|
Northern Pacific Railroad Depot
The construction of the Northern Pacific Railroad was instrumental...
Old Milwaukee Railroad Depot
A Missoula landmark along the river's south shore, this 1910...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Missoula|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional