Sights & Attractions in Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
|A-C D-K L-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Copper king Marcus Daly's 24,000-square-foot, 56-room Daly Mansion...
Flathead Indian Reservation
For nature lovers, the main attractions of the Flathead Indian...
|Native American Sites||Flathead Indian Reservation|
Flathead National Forest
Information on the Bob Marshall Wilderness is available through...
|Forests||Bob Marshall Wilderness Area|
Established in 1846 as a Hudson's Bay Company trading post, Fort...
|Museums / Galleries, Native American Sites||Flathead Indian Reservation|
Major John Owen established Fort Owen as a trading post in 1850...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Stevensville|
Great Northern Depot
Inside the historic Great Northern Depot is visitor information...
This Queen Anne–style commercial structure, a granite, copper-domed...
Historical Museum at Fort Missoula
Fort Missoula, at the western edge of town, was established in...
|Museums / Galleries||Missoula|
Hockaday Museum of Art
The Hockaday Museum of Art, housed in the renovated Carnegie...
|Museums / Galleries||Kalispell|
The hike to Holland Falls is about 1½ mi from the lodge. The...
|Bodies of Water||Holland Lake|
House of Mystery–Montana Vortex
You've found the power center of Montana at the House of Mystery–Montana...
|Amusement Parks||Columbia Falls|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional