- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mushers and their dogs join the late-January Seeley-Lincoln 100/200/300 Dog Sled Race, which dashes through the snowy wooded trails from a dogsled trailhead at Seeley Creek. Spectators are welcome. To get there from Highway 83, turn east on Morrell Creek Road (aka Cottonwood Lakes Road) and drive 1 mi to the trailhead. Forest Rd. 477, Seeley Lake, MT, 59868. 406/677-2880. www.seeleylakedograces.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's