- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Red Bird
The Red Bird Review
Intimate tables and innovative cuisine make this restaurant the best fine-dining experience in Missoula. The owners use locally grown ingredients from area farmers and ranchers. The private candlelit tables and extensive wine list make the Red Bird an ideal spot for a romantic dinner. The menu changes seasonally, with dishes such as grilled bison tenderloin with smoked-tomato-mashed Yukon gold potatoes and Tuscan pork loin with house-made ricotta. A wine bar serves less expensive yet equally delicious meals in a more casual setting.
- Address: 111 N. Higgins, Suite 100, through lobby of historic Florence building Missoula, MT 59802 | Map It
- Phone: 406/549–2906
- Hours: Restaurant Tues.–Sat. 5:30–9:30; wine bar weekdays 11:30–10:30, Sat. 4:40–10:30
- Website: www.redbirdrestaurant.com
- Location: Missoula
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
We are taking a driving "guys (three of us - all over 60) road trip" from California to Little Bighorn Battlefield which appears to be about an hours drive from Billings, Montana. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more