Nightlife & the Arts in Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Comedies, dramas, musicals, Shakespeare in the Park, and many...
International Wildlife Film Festival
The wildest film stars in the world are up on the big screen...
Missoula Children's Theatre
At the Missoula Children's Theatre, year-round productions vary...
Montana Repertory Theatre
The University of Montana's Department of Drama and Dance manages...
Cowboy boots and sneakers kick up the sawdust and peanut shells...
Night of Lights
Enjoy plenty of holiday cheer and local color at the early December...
O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts Center
The O'Shaughnessy Cultural Arts Center hosts a variety of year-round...
Port Polson Players
Enjoy summer theater with the Port Polson Players. The high-quality...
River Bend Stage
At Summer Sundays from June through August at Bigfork's Everit...
the Great Northern Bar and Grill
A locals' hangout, particularly for the singles crowd, the Great...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's