Nightlife & the Arts in Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arlee 4th of July Celebration
For more than a century, the four-day powwow during the Arlee...
|Festivals||Flathead Indian Reservation|
Big Mountain Pond Skim
Ski or snowboard your way for cash prizes during the Big Mountain...
Bigfork Summer Playhouse
Mid-May through early September, the repertory group Bigfork...
Blue Moon Nite Club, Casino & Grill
Whether the owner's band is playing on the stage or cowboys are...
|Music Clubs||Columbia Falls|
The annual Bluegrass Festival draws musicians from around the...
Glacier Jazz Stampede
For four days every October, the Glacier Jazz Stampede brings...
Glacier Symphony and Chorale
Voices of the mountains blend at concerts by the Glacier Symphony...
The Great Northern Brewing Company
This microbrewery gives tours and free tastings of 12 different...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Whitefish|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional