- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Montana Snowbowl has slopes for advanced skiers who are hooked on steep, challenging runs, and powdery views of nearby Rattlesnake Wilderness. Telemarkers and geländesprung alpine ski jumpers add a colorful element to the scene. New skiers aren't neglected: groomed beginner and intermediate runs make up more than half the trails on the 950 acres here, 12 mi northwest of Missoula. Services include a restaurant, bar, and Geländesprung Lodge in the base area. Grant Creek Rd., Missoula, MT, 59807. 800/728–2695 or 406/549–9777. www.montanasnowbowl.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's