- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nearly 30 trails thread through Missoula and can be found on the Missoulian's Hike, Bike, Run map, free online or by calling the Bicycle and Pedestrian Office. Missoula, MT. 406/721-7275. www.missoulian.com/app/hikebike/.
The folks at Adventure Cycling in downtown Missoula have good suggestions for nearby bike routes and an extensive selection of regional and national bike maps for sale. 150 E. Pine St., Missoula, MT, 59807. 406/721-1776 or 800/755-2453. www.adv-cycling.org.
You can find bikes to rent or buy, cycling accessories, and cross-country ski gear at Open Road Bicycles & Nordic Equipment. 517 S. Orange St., Missoula, MT, 59801. 406/549-2453.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe