- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Learn the fun of parachuting with Skydive Lost Prairie, where annually nearly 500 skydivers make about 7,000 jumps, some at the annual July Lost Prairie gathering, the largest gathering of skydivers in the northwestern United States, with 400 to 500 jumpers. Lost Prairie Rd.; 40 mi west of Kalispell on U.S. 2 to milepost 87, 4 mi north on Lost Prairie Rd., Kalispell, MT, 59925. 406/858-2493 or 888/833-5867. www.skydivelostprairie.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe