- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At Big Mountain Golf Club the challenging 18-hole links-style course has rolling fairways lined with native grasses and giant pine trees along the Stillwater River. 3230 U.S. 93 N, Kalispell, MT, 59901. 406/751-1950 or 800/255-5641.
At one time a private herd of bison grazed on what's now Buffalo Hill Golf Club in the heart of Kalispell. This municipal 27-hole course, built in 1936, has tree-lined fairways along the Stillwater River. 1176 N. Main, Kalispell, MT, 59901. 406/756-4530 or 888/342-1619. www.golfbuffalohill.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe