- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At Big Mountain Golf Club the challenging 18-hole links-style course has rolling fairways lined with native grasses and giant pine trees along the Stillwater River. 3230 U.S. 93 N, Kalispell, MT, 59901. 406/751-1950 or 800/255-5641.
At one time a private herd of bison grazed on what's now Buffalo Hill Golf Club in the heart of Kalispell. This municipal 27-hole course, built in 1936, has tree-lined fairways along the Stillwater River. 1176 N. Main, Kalispell, MT, 59901. 406/756-4530 or 888/342-1619. www.golfbuffalohill.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown in May: $149 & Up Expedia
- Explore Missoula For Less! Book Fr $104+/Nt Hotels.com
- $25.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Missoula Hotwire
- Save at 3-Star Gibson Mansion Bed and Breakfast: $175 & Up in May — $175 Expedia
- $22.81 & up : Compact rentals in Missoula — $23 Hotwire