Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana Hotel Reviews
From massive log lodges to historic bed-and-breakfasts to chain hotels, you'll find the range of lodging options here that you'd expect from a region that makes a business of catering to tourists. Many historic lodges and cabins do not offer air-conditioning, but in general you won't miss it, since summers here are never humid and temperatures rarely reach 90 degrees and can get downright cold at night. During ski season and the summer vacation months, reservations are necessary. Some hotels are open only in summer and early fall.
Browse Missoula, Kalispell, and Northwest Montana Hotels
- Seven Lazy P Guest Ranch
- Bob Marshall Wilderness Area
- Triple Creek Ranch
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's