- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Seven miles south of Kalispell the road splits, and you can choose which route along the lake you would like to take. U.S. Highway 93 is the more traveled, winding around the west side of the lake through the towns of Lakeside, Polson, and Ronan. Montana Highway 35 goes along the east side of the lake and through the town of Bigfork.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's