- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eight white-water miles of the lower Flathead River are covered by Flathead Raft Co. From June through September it provides wild rafting adventures, kayaking, and Native American interpretive trips between Kerr Dam and Buffalo Bridge, overnight trips, charter fishing, and tours of Wild Horse Island. The outfitter will design family floats suitable for any age. 1503 U.S. 93 S, across from Super 1 Foods in Polson, Flathead Lake, MT, 59860. 406/883-5838 or 800/654-4359. www.flatheadraftco.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's