- Dive into downtown Missoula. The city’s thriving historic core is teeming with cultural events, eateries, concerts, craft breweries, festivals, boutiques, and farmers’ markets.
- Enjoy the great outdoors at Big Mountain. Its picturesque slopes are awash in wildflowers in summer and entertain skiers and snowboarders in winter.
- Bring on the bison. The National Bison Range comes alive in the spring with all the new babies.
- Get wet at Flathead Lake. Even if you only dip your toes into the crystalline waters, the spectacular views at this mountain-lined lake are sure to please.
- Take the road less traveled. Ride a horse, ski, or hike into the beautiful, unspoiled backcountry.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More