Sights & Attractions in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Three Forks
Headwaters Heritage Museum
Thousands of local historical artifacts are on display in the...
|Museums / Galleries||Three Forks|
Lewis and Clark Caverns
The Lewis and Clark Caverns, Montana's oldest state park, hold...
|Parks, Geological Sites||Three Forks|
Madison Buffalo Jump
Within the Madison Buffalo Jump historic site is a cliff where...
|Native American Sites||Three Forks|
Missouri Headwaters State Park
The Madison, Jefferson, and Gallatin rivers come together to...
Browse All Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional