- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Star Bakery Restaurant
Star Bakery Restaurant Review
Opened in 1863, Star Bakery made beer and bread for area miners. Open almost continually ever since, it's now a breakfast, lunch, and dinner restaurant specializing in ribs and chicken smoked on the premises, as well as "The John Henry," purported to be the largest cheeseburger in Madison County.
- Address: 1576 Hwy. 287, Virginia City, MT 59755
- Phone: 406/843–5525
- Hours: Closed Labor Day–Memorial Day.
- Location: Virginia City
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
We are hoping to spend 3 weeks in either May 2015 or sept 2015 with our son who will be 2 3/4 years to 3 years old dependent on when we travel. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more