- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Summit at Big Sky
At a Glance
- all the facilities one could wish
- near slopes, shops, and restaurants
- some miss the intimacy of smaller properties
- attracts conventions
Check Rates from our Partners
Summit at Big Sky Review
Along with having an absolute prime location at the foot of Big Sky's chairlifts, the Summit Hotel now has bragging rights for having hosted the First Family during President Obama's August 2009 visit to Montana. A Euro-Western flavor decorates the spacious rooms and suites, which are ideal for discriminating business travelers and families looking to be at the center of the mountain action. The best things about the Summit just may be the underground, heated parking garage, unusual in Montana, and the outdoor, year-round soaking pool.
- Address: 1 Lone Mountain Trail, Mountain Village Big Sky, MT 59716 | Map It
- Phone: 406/995–5000; 800/548–4486
- Website: www.bigskyresort.com
- Location: Big Sky and Gallatin Canyon
- 213 rooms, 8 suites.
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Apr.–late May and early Oct.–late Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
I've spent the past two months writing, narrating, and editing together this traditionally styled travelogue about a ridiculous loop drive (done traditionally as well: byways, no GPS, no hotels) in a ridiculous Read more
Flying into and out of Bozeman (would have liked to flew into Jackson and out of Bozeman or visa versa, however that was not possible), will be there for one week. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more