Summit at Big Sky
At a Glance
- all the facilities one could wish
- near slopes, shops, and restaurants
- some miss the intimacy of smaller properties
- attracts conventions
Check Rates from our Partners
Summit at Big Sky Review
Along with having an absolute prime location at the foot of Big Sky's chairlifts, the Summit Hotel now has bragging rights for having hosted the First Family during President Obama's August 2009 visit to Montana. A Euro-Western flavor decorates the spacious rooms and suites, which are ideal for discriminating business travelers and families looking to be at the center of the mountain action. The best things about the Summit just may be the underground, heated parking garage, unusual in Montana, and the outdoor, year-round soaking pool.
- Address: 1 Lone Mountain Trail, Mountain Village, Big Sky, MT, 59716 | Map It
- Phone: 406/995–5000; 800/548–4486
- Website: www.bigskyresort.com
- Location: Big Sky and Gallatin Canyon
- 213 rooms, 8 suites
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Apr.–late May and early Oct.–late Nov.
View deals in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More