Lone Mountain Ranch
At a Glance
- guests praise the cozy lodgings
- wide variety of adventure and nature-oriented activities
- not a working ranch
- accommodations range from old cabins to modern lodge
Check Rates from our Partners
Lone Mountain Ranch Review
Four-night to one-week packages include seasonal activities such as naturalist-guided trips to Yellowstone, cross-country ski passes, and kids' camps. The ranch, known for its Nordic Ski Center, maintains 85 km (51 mi) of groomed trails for classic and skate cross-country skiing. An additional four trails totaling 10 km (6 mi) are for snowshoers only. Some activities cost extra, such as horse-packing trips to alpine lakes, fly-fishing, and downhill skiing. Lodging ranges from historic cabins to an elegant log lodge. Partake of a night of backcountry sleigh rides, dinner, and entertainment.
- Address: 4 mi on Lone Mountain Tr., and ½ mi down gravel ranch road, Big Sky, MT | Map It
- Phone: 406/995–4644; 800/514–4644; 406/995–4670
- Website: www.lmranch.com
- Location: Big Sky and Gallatin Canyon
- 23 cabins, 7 rooms
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Oct., Nov., Apr., and May.
View deals in Helena, Bozeman, and Southwest Montana for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More